May 19, 2021
- TPOC names removed. You must use the DoD SITIS system (www.dodsbirsttr.mil/topics-app/) for Q&A with TPOCs. SITIS closes to new questions on June 3, 2021 at 12:00pm est.
- N212-124 - Text added in bullet points (in red) below:
- Specific detectivity (D*) of individual detectors/pixels within the 3 um to 5 um band: above 10^11 Jones [normalized to 2*pi field of view (FOV) and 300 K background]
- Noise equivalent temperature difference (NETD) for imaging array below 25 mK
- Quantum efficiency (QE) within the 3 um to 5 um band: shall be no less than 20% of the peak QE
- Peak QE: shall be between 3 um and 5 um
- Detector cooling: >= 110 K
- Pixel size: <= 10 um
- Frame rate: >= 30 fps
- Dynamic range: >=14 bits
May 13, 2021
- N212-101 - Text deleted in Phase I paragraph:: Perform rigorous RF Target Susceptibility testing against a broad set of vehicle and vessel engine targets.
May 6, 2021
- N212-115 - Text correction in Phase I paragraph now reads: Identify and prototype a fiber and resin system that will be used by this machine.
Apr 28, 2021
- N212-105 - Reference #4 now reads: 4. FOD Drone Habitat and Safety (FDHS) Series Brief, March 21, 2021 https://navysbir.com/n21_2/N212-105_Reference_4_FDHS_Brief.pdf